PakFab Engineered Solutions is a North American company with a world class team of packaging experts. We design, program-manage, fabricate, source, retro-fit, repair/service, and breakdown/recycle all types of packaging – metal, plastic, foam, bags, bulk/standard bins and a variety of custom dunnage. We provide solutions to a variety of industries: automotive, industrial, alternate energy, electronic and aerospace.
The position of Robotic Operator includes, but is not limited to production welding, service & repair welding, prototype building, and fitter welding. Responsibilities will be the fabrication of metal structures using jigs and fixtures in a high paced production environment.
- Use robotic software to create, test and modify programs that direct welding robot
- Understand basics of welding to ensure the end product is of high quality
- Be able to build jigs/fixtures for welding
- Be physically able to place parts and remove parts from jigs/fixtures
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as MIG or plasma arc welding, oxy-acetylene welding
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and PakFab policies
- Other assigned work as required.
- 1+ years of experience as a Robotic Welder
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production shop
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
- Preferably possess a valid driver’s license
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity to work for a growing company with room for advancement
- Clean weld shop
- Employer paid uniform program
- Attendance Bonus programs
Monday-Thursday ; 5:00pm – 4:00am
$17.50 + 15% night shift premium
Starting salary dependent on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Aylmer, ON N5H 3H3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- What are your wage expectations for this role?
- robotic welding: 1 year (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-02-19