Robotic Welder Programmer (CLOOS robotic welder) responsible for keeping all Robotics in the facility operational and productive with no, or very little, impact to manufacturing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic weld parameters, torch angles, welding methods, basic programming
- Reading and working from blueprints, programming and editing complex weldments, while operating a highly technical robot, and working with select weld processes.
- Provide technical support in developing and improving welding processes.
- Assist in the integration, start-up and debug of plant floor welding equipment, including weld controls, MIG welding robots, spot welding robots.
- Provide support in the analysis and resolution of weld equipment failures.
- Change welding consumables as needed.
- Troubleshoot part fit-up problems.
- Provide general weld support to welder operators and assist training.
- Familiar with preferred electrical and required mechanical troubleshooting.
- Manage department tools and equipment.
- Responsible for manufacturing quality parts; including workmanship, system functionality, providing corrective action feedback to responsible parties.
- Perform supporting activities for engineering and manufacturing including 5S and Lean manufacturing activities, material handling improvements, production line configuration, and safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience with CLOOS, Fanuc, or Panasonic a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Programmable Logic Controllers: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply