Senior Stainless Steel Fabricator/Welder (Valid G Drivers License)
Senior Stainless Steel Fabricator/Welder
Hager Industries Hamilton, ON
- Salary/Rate: $30.00 to $34.00
- Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental
- Employment Type: Full-Time (days)
- Overtime and weekend work available
Hager Industries Inc. is looking for a Fabricator/Welder to fabricate stainless steel food equipment (i.e. Conveyors, hoppers, tanks, etc.) at our facility or construction sites. As a Stainless Steel Fabricator/Welder you will operate appropriate fabrication equipment (i.e. welding machine, grinders, shear, brake press etc.) to put together mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision.
As a fabricator/welder you must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment and following all safety precautions. The ideal candidate will also have a steady hand and great attention to detail.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Must be competent in Stainless Steel TIG welding
- Experience in fabricating Stainless Steel food equipment would be considered an asset
- Valid G license (drivers abstract will be requested)
- Reading and understanding product schematics and assembly instructions
- Verifying dimensions and product specifications
- Ensuring that all the required parts for assemblies are present.
- Marking, cutting, shearing, bending, grinding, welding and cleaning material.
- Ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned and fastened
- Ensuring that quality control standards are met
- Adhering to a production schedule
- Testing and troubleshooting product functionality
- Reporting and detailing product malfunctions
- Adhering to safety standards
- Field work and performing duties at customer facilities
- Solid Character
- Team Focused
- Strong reasoning abilities
- Good communication skills
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends.
About Hager Industries Inc.
At Hager Industries, we design, fabricate and install food handling systems to improve our customers productivity. We provide professional and highly skilled experienced tradesmen, and certified personal providing quality workmanship and guaranteed solutions.
It is our goal to supply a safe, high-quality product that exceeds our customers’ expectations. Every person employed by Hager strives to improve and learn. We continually look for new processes and technology that makes us more productive and ensures we keep pace with the industry we serve.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$34.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
All Ontario COVID-19 guidelines & precautions are in place and rigorously implemented at our facility.
- Stainless Steel TIG Welding (GTAW): 5 years (required)
- G Drivers License (required)