Are you interested in working for a growing company? Do you have 3 or more years working in shipping and receiving?
As a Shipper/Receiver with C3SGS, you will be responsible for running our in-house fabrication shop and coordinating the processes of shipping and receiving. Working closely with our dynamic and highly experienced superintendents and site supervisors, you will be part of a team completing a variety of interesting retrofit projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
1. Competitive Wages
2. Benefits – Medical, Dental and Disability
3. Health and Safety Education
4. On the Job Training
5. Opportunities for growth and advancement
6. Retirement Pension Plan (RPP)
You have a High School Diploma with 3 plus years of experience in shipping and receiving.
· Valid G License is preferred.
· Valid forklift certificate
· Electric pallet truck certificate
You bring basic math and critical reasoning skills and are proficient in Microsoft Office.
You have the ability to follow health and safety training and work with hand and power tools. You have the ability to manage the fabrication shop and a small team independently. The role requires you to lift objects of various weights and walk and stand for long periods of time.
You are detail oriented and you can communicate easily with your team and your project and operations manager. You have a strong safety discipline and work ethic with a keen interest in learning.
RESPONSIBILITIES – Shipper/Receiver and Curtainwall Fabricator
1. Be flexible to carry out multiple functions in the shop including shipping/receiving, sorting and storage, fabrication and preferably site delivery.
2. Compare shipping methods, routes or rates for materials to be shipped in the most cost effective, efficient manner.
3. Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of materials with external parties.
4. Assemble containers and crates, pack goods to be shipped and prepare identifying information and shipping instructions.
5. Prepare documentation for contracts, transactions or regulatory compliance such as work orders, bills of lading (BOL), or shipping orders, to route materials.
6. Inspect and verify accuracy of incoming goods against invoices, orders or other documents, record shortages and reject damaged goods.
7. Oversee loading and unloading of goods from trucks.
8. Order, sort and store parts to maintain inventory in designated, project specific storage locations.
9. Maintain internal record-keeping systems.
10. Operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store materials and finished goods.
11. Fabricate stick and unitized curtain wall frames and windows in accordance with project plans and approved drawings.
12. Deliver materials to job sites as necessary.
C3 Specialty Glazing Solutions is Canada’s leading and fast-growing curtain wall retrofit company. Our differentiator in the market is based on our predominant focus on retrofit work, with each project varying significantly in its construction practices, it allows our team to have more variety in their work while learning new skills.
Successful applicants who meet the minimum qualifications and are selected to move forward in the selection process will participate in an interview and testing process as part of our overall C3SGS talent management process.
C3 Specialty Glazing Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment.
For more information about C3SGS visit our company website at www.c3sgs.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$22.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- shipping and receiving: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Electric pallet truck (Required)
- Forklift (Required)