This position will be based out of our Calgary Branch.
- Use of manual metal sheer and manual and automated metal break
- Forming and manufacture of various architectural metal shapes (hat bar, Z-Bar, Channel, etc.)
- Forming and manufacture of various flashings shapes
- Working with dyes and punches
- Journeyman (or Equal Experience)
- 5-10 years in metals forming and manufacture for Architectural and Roofing metals
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Team player with a proactive, safety oriented mind set
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so. We understand the importance of and prioritize the growth of our people too, offering many learning & development and career opportunities.
To apply to any of our current roles, please visit https://jobs.flynncompanies.com.
For more information about the Flynn Family, Flynn University and career opportunities, please visit www.flynncompanies.com.
At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.