Serving the automotive industry since 1955, The Electromac Group has firmly established itself as a leader in developing complex tooling and stamping assembly products for both hot & cold stamping segments and focusing on niche markets. The company has earned an unyielding reputation for achieving high-quality work, produced on time and on budget.
Every day, The Electromac Group continues to deliver the impossible through strong partnerships, differentiation, employee development, and exceptional service. The company’s success is build on team work, passion, commitment, and talent. When you join the Electromac team, you will be joining a team that values innovation, excellence and trust.
- Work with minimal supervision
- Ensure and insist that an investigation takes place for any process failure
- Assist in problem investigation and root cause determination
- Monitors quality of welds; trained in all phases of weld troubleshooting
- Recommend necessary adjustments to parts and machinery, to ensure proper production run
- Equipment maintenance and housekeeping.
- Communicate and work effectively with work-team members and other members of the company.
- Understand and comply with the worker responsibilities and rights as outlined in the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OH&S) of Ontario, as well as, the Company’s safety rules/procedures in the Employee Handbook.
- Understand and comply with policies, procedures and standards of conduct as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- 3 year diploma in Welding Engineering Technology with 2-4 years of experience
- TIG welding of tool steel is a requirement.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required
- Able to work rotating shifts an asset
We thank all who apply, but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Electromac Group is committed to Employment Equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
Electromac Group committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.