At Jamesway, we plan, design, install, and maintain the incubation and hatchery systems worldwide, offering the most reliable products and customer services for over 100 years. Jamesway has always been the leading supplier in North America and has now expanded to include facilities in Asia as well. Jamesway proudly provides equipment to over 85% of the top 20 North American poultry organizations and 12 of the top 20 International poultry companies. We have over 1,600 customers in over 105 countries.
Based out of Cambridge, ON, Jamesway Incubator Company Inc. is looking for a Spot Welder for our afternoon shift from 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a unionized, make to order manufacturing plant.
You will be responsible for following blueprints and assembling ECUs with hands tools, riveters, and soldering gun.
- Must have experience and skill as a Spot Welder, preferably having worked with stainless steel/sheet metals.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Attention to detail; be able to detect functional defects.
- Demonstrate good work habits and interact well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to understand instructions from Supervisors or lead hands.
- Basic knowledge of SOPs, and safe work regulations..
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent attendance record
There is $1 shift premium with this position.
Application Deadline: 2020-12-15
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.15 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Personal protective equipment provided or required, social distancing guidelines in place, sanitizing, disinfecting procedures in place
- Spot Welding: 3 years (Required)