Founded in 1960; Ralston Metal Products remains a privately owned Canadian company. Operating from a state-of-the-art facility with production space of 10,230 square meters (110,000 square feet), Ralston supplies the electrical & electronic industry with stock and custom made enclosures, cabinets and consoles.
As one of the largest manufacturers of electrical enclosures in Canada, Ralston manufactures and inventories a stock line of more than 1,000 styles and sizes of enclosures. In addition, custom made enclosures built to individual customer specified requirements is an ongoing area of everyday business.
We are currently recruiting for a fulltime permanent Spot Welder / Grinder to join our team.
GRINDER / SPOT WELDER:
· Exemplary attendance.
· The ability to work well in a team environment and alone.
· Knowledge and adherence to all relevant ISO 9002 procedures.
· The ability to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
· Excellent decision-making and organizational skills.
· Operate and maintain all spot welding equipment.
· Perform all spot welding procedures and related tasks including hinge cutting and rivnut installation.
· Perform all grinding procedures on a belt grinder.
· Read and understand blue prints and layout drawings.
· Process low rework and scrap rates.
· Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
· Report to the Production Foreman
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$21.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Guelph, ON N1L1E2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Spot welding: 1 year (preferred)