AIS is looking for experienced carbon and stainless steel TIG welders. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience welding stainless steel material.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS STAINLESS AND CARBON WELDING TEST.
Rate is $22-$24/hr. plus time-and-a-half overtime.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $22.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Stainless Steel Welding: 5 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma