Stainless Steel Process Pipe Welder!
Would you like to work for a company that is committed to increasing your earning potential and enhancing your current skillset? We are seeking an experienced Stainless Steel Pipe Welder to join our team, working in a temperature controlled, clean, & positive work environment while building equipment for our Fortune 250 customers.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ARC Services Inc. is a growing company that has forged a highly experienced and multi-faceted Fabrication Shop with exceedingly competent manpower when it comes to Fabrication of Stainless Steel Process Piping & Tubing. Here at ARC Services, we are committed to fostering personal, professional, and financial development in our employees & their chosen craft.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking to acquire a robust Pipe Welder / Fabricators with the following desirable skillset:
- Stainless Steel TIG Welding of 304/316L Piping and Tubing
- Standard Pipe Fabrication Procedures, such as make-up, take-up, and fit-up
- Sanitary Purge Pipe Welding Process
- Experience with measuring devices, such as tape measures and angle finders
- Metal Pipe Cutting
- Metal Polishing & Preparation
- Experience with Hand Power Tools
- Strong Problem & Troubleshooting Skills
- Blueprint Reading
- Self-Motivated & Ability to Work Independently
- Ability to pass 2 inch SCH40 6G Weld Test
- Understanding of B31.3 / ASME Section 9 Process is A PLUS!
- T Drill operation experience A PLUS!
- Some of the highest hourly pay in the industry for experienced Welders & Fabricators
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with a Company Match
- Company paid Long-Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
- Health Savings Account
ARC Services Inc. is located in Roseville, MN.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Some of the highest hourly pay in the industry for experienced, professional Fabricators
- Great and genuine work culture
- Excellent employee benefits
- State of the art tools, PPE, and safety practices
Call or email today to schedule an interview!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32.00 – $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint Paul, MN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Welding: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location