Victoria Steel, established in 1959, is a family owned and operated Structural Steel Company. Victoria Steel is poised to continue its steady growth. Victoria Steel, guided by their quality assurance program, provides all types of steel construction from design, commercial, and institutional builds to heavy industrial projects. Our project managers, who are also our estimators, are involved in each project from estimation to completion. They are heavily engaged in every project and work closely with our detailing, fabricating, and erecting crews. Our experience, flexibility, and qualifications enable us to meet your project schedule and standards. Over the years, we have established many long-term relationships because our number one priority is satisfying you, our customer.
Victoria Steel is looking for a motivated individual to join our team. We currently hiring Full-time Structural Steel Fitters/Welders/Miscellaneous Fabricators.
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications;
- Operate manual or semi automatic flame cutting equipment;
- Be responsible for achieving the desired quality level of the manufacturing of custom precision parts and/or components;
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and tape-measure.
- Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies
- The person performing this operation must be able to operate the crane, torches, grinder, and welding machines. You must also be able to maintain neat and safe stacks of material and be able to move material around the shop in a safe manner.
- Operate a forklift in a safe manner.
- Load and unload trailers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care