Pay: $30.00 – $35.00/hr
Position, align, fit, and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications, and using jigs, torches, and hand tools. MIG/ TIG welding experience preferred.
Direct Shipfitters and Welders and other shipyard crafts.
Verify conformance of workpieces to specifications, using squares, rulers, and measuring tapes.
Operate plate shears, press brake and other shop equipment.
Read blueprints and drawings.
Perform maintenance on yard equipment.
Participate with safety training.
Participate with environmental training
Perform other duties, as assigned.
Benefits including Healthcare and 401K Retirement Plan.
Overtime after 8 Hours/Day
13 Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Welding: 4 years (Preferred)
- Supervising experience: 4 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma