Employment Opportunity/Travel Assignment in Chesapeake, VA.
- In need of experienced structural welders.
- Starting pay varies based on experience/qualifications.
- Per-diem included in pay rate.
- Housing provided if needed.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
Our current employees in this location work in US NAVY shipyards and are engaged in ship building and ship repair. Our welders must be comfortable with the use of both stick and flux wire. Welders and fitters must be comfortable working in tight or enclosed spaces around/within the ships. Employees are housed (with a roommate) in a hotel suite for free, and if needed – travel assistance is provided.
- Positions to be filled ASAP, if interested please contact our office (713) 497-5966.
- Our office is located in Houston, Tx but work position is located in Chesapeake, VA shipyards.
- Welders must be able to pass a welding test . Must have some experience! PLEASE READ POSTING BEFORE APPLYING.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 – $29.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are asked to wear a mask when at the job site.
- Welding: 2 years (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma