- Talented Steel and aluminum welding experience a must
- Must possess skills to operate all shop equipment like Shear, Press Brake, MIG Welders, TIG Welders, Iron Worker, Band Saws, etc.
- Must be able to read and accurately measure within 1/16.”
- Basic mathematical skills such as addition, subtraction, fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to perform accurate measurements using a tape measure, (also use of a square and level).
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and up to 70 lbs. occasionally.
- Knowledge of welding machine settings, wire feeds, other welding equipment, and shielding gas requirements. Knowledge of shop tools.
- Dependable, Reliable, and Punctual.’
- $500.00 Hire bonus after 60 days of employment
‘Work Remotely * No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Charlotte, NC 28216: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Welding: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location