As a member of a World-Class Team, the Manufacturing Tank Welder will work from engineering specifications and follow manufacturing standard operating procedures. They will also perform welding activities to form leak tight assemblies utilizing steel alloy materials.
- High School Diploma / GED
- To perform mig/ tig welding on aluminum buss bar as required.
- Must be able to read drawings and pass welding certification testing.
- Basic computer skills are required, use of basic welding equipment and hand tools are necessary.
- Must be team oriented and work safely at all times
- Work from engineering specifications and follow manufacturing standard operating procedures.
- Interpret complex engineering drawings, bar work welder will weld aluminum components to specifications.
- Must have an basic understanding of reading drawings interpreting drawings and prints.
- Must be able to set up welding machine, use a tape measure, hand tools and work in safe manner.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No