RMD Engineering is a precision fabrication and manufacturing company specializing in machining, fabrication and custom manufacturing. Our locally owned and operated facilities are in the East Cory Industrial Area of Saskatoon.
We are currently looking for a safety conscious, energetic and motivated individual for a temporary Production line Welder. This position is for approximately 2 months with potential for an extension.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
– Mig welding steel components based on CAD drawings.
– Safe operation of manual and/or semiautomatic welding equipment
– Installation of fabricated components into the final assembled product
– Other general welding shop duties as required
– Working in a team environment in a safe and efficient manner.
– Quality Inspection: checking materials and products for conformance to specifications.
– Ability to work independently under general supervision and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
– A good command of the English language (read, write, speak) with respect to understanding and following all verbal and written instructions.
The ideal candidate will have the following abilities:
– A minimum of 5 years of related experience
– Ability to physically handle moderate loads..
– Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
– Current WHIMIS 2015 certificate is required.
– Overhead hoist and forklift experience an asset.
– CWB experience is an asset.
– Valid Saskatchewan drivers license and a reliable vehicle.
RMD Engineering offers a positive, fast paced and stable work environment.
Contract length: 2 months
Application Deadline: 2021-01-22
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Welding: 5 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place