1 to 3 Years welding GTAW- TIG Nickel and Cobalt alloys.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret operations as necessary per drawings and/or work instructions.
Must have experience with manufacturing pneumatic tools.
- Experience in performing FPI or Red Dye inspections.
- Experience welding gas turbine components Current experience is a plus.
- The Job requires standing, walking, bending, talking and hearing in a loud environment. Frequently lift and/or move up to 25/50 pounds.
- Hair Follicle Drug Test Program-DFWP.
- Background Check acceptable results.
- Only US Citizens or Permanent Residents can be consider due to a US customs trade restriction.
WHAT DO WE OFFER: “Best company to work for”
- 24/7 operations 3 shifts schedules flexibility.
- Shift differential pay for 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Weekly OT pay for all hours after 40.
- Air-conditioned and highly secured shops.
- On-the-Job trainings and/or Tuition reimbursement Programs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K matching effective the 1st of the month after hired.
- We provide uniforms and paid cleaning services.
- Certifications and trainings for all levels and performance reviews merits yearly.
- Vacation, sick time and 11 Paid holidays per year.
- $$ Plant Awards Programs – Safety Committee Awards, Best Idea Program Awards.
- $$ Perfect Attendance Award.
- On-site industrial Athletic Trainer available to all employees.
- Grand Prize Award to travel to main Corp. office in Japan.
- Internal Postings for promotional and growth opportunities across the company.
Mitsubishi Power manufactures the world’s most efficient Advanced Class Gas Turbines and is leading the development of the digital power plant of the future through its digital solutions platform Mitsubishi-TOMONI™, providing real-time adaptive control and actionable knowledge to optimize power plant performance and significantly improve reliability.
NO agencies please
Mitsubishi verifies identity and eligibility to work of all employees and only US Citizens or Permanent Resident cardholders will be considered for this position.