what’s in it for you?
– straight day shift, 7 am – 3:30 pm
- brand new shop with an organization that is looking to continue their current growth trend
- stress free environment where everyone gets along in and out of the workplace
- 100% employer paid benefits
- $25-$33 hourly, pending on your level of experience
- RRSP matching program
- ability to take additional time off outside your regular vacation
- overtime paid out after 40 hours in a week
- strong potential to turn into a leadership position
- company gear provided for you (t-shirts, hoodies, etc)
- in the event you volunteer for overtime, 1.5x pay on Saturday, 2x pay on Sunday’s
- no vacation blackout periods
what will you be doing?
- taking sketched concepts to reality
- working from blueprints
- maintaining a safe work place
- operation of other metal fabrication equipment, including Brakes, Shears
what do you bring to the table?
- 10/10 Fitting skills
- incredible TIG skills and 5+ years of experience working with Stainless Steel
- strong MIG, All position STICK experience
- previous experience working in a custom job shop environment
- track record of tenure at previous organizations you’ve worked at
- ideally you have experience with Aluminum as well
- pride in your workmanship and creative skills to bring things to life from sketches
If this role sounds interesting to you, there are several ways that you can apply.
Call us at 519-763-7775 x2
email your resume to [email protected] with subject line of TIG Fabricator – Brantford
apply online at randstad.ca