Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical produces some of the finest and most multifaceted fabrication in Northern Ontario.
Everyday, Patrick Mechanical Limited employees work together to meet and exceed the level of satisfaction our customers expect, always keeping safety first. We are able to deliver the quality of service and commitment to safety by employing individuals that share our company’s missions and values. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
If you ask any of our employees why they work here and they will tell you, it’s a great company to work for, and the teamwork and morale of Patrick Mechanical Limited, is why they stay here.
We are pleased to offer the full time position of Tig/Pipe Welder for our Industrial Department. Relocation to Sudbury , Ontario would be required.
- Capable of understanding key welding processes
- Ability to pass and maintain TSSA GTAW process or B Pressure Ticket (Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel) .
- 2 years of TIG field experience a requirement
- Good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
- Ability to follow the Company and Health and Safety Policies of Patrick Mechanical Limited
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday