Currently seeking an experienced TIG Welder for a 2nd shift position in Cedar Park, TX. Great opportunity with a large scale manufacturer!
· Inspect, measure or test completed metal work pieces to ensure conformation to specifications, using metal and testing devices
· Layout, fit, or connect parts to be bonded, calculating production measurements as necessary
· Prepare metal surfaces or work pieces, using hand-operated equipment, such as grinders, cutters, or drills. Prepare aluminum by cleaning with alcohol or acetone
· Select torch tips, alloys, flux, coil, tubing or wire, according to metal types or thickness, data charts, or records
CRITICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· TIG Welding
· Read blueprints, work orders, or production schedules to determine product or job instructions or specifications.
· Use basic hand tools: grinders, sanders, chipping hammer, etc.
· Ability to read and use a tape measure.
· 6 months+ of TIG experience
*Apply now for immediate consideration!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Do you have 6+ months of TIG/MIG Welding experience?