This is a temporary opportunity which translates into permanent within three o=months depending on performance. The designated welder will be eligible to receive the following perks:
- Fast paced and stimulating opportunity
- Industry leader in power generation and steel
- Easily accessible Brampton location
- Add challenging and innovative projects to your skill set portfolio
- Opportunity to develop your motor skills and produce top-level quality work
Your day-to-day duties will consist of the following:
- Read and follow shop drawings and blueprints for part specifications
- Develop and design a welding jig when necessary
- Weld metal components (mostly stainless steel) into assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Clean welded parts by grinding when necessary
What are we looking for? Generally speaking, the following listed below – but feel free to apply even if you don’t meet all of these, and we will help you find a role that is the right fit for you!
- Previous experience with TIG (gtaw) and MIG (gmaw) welding in a manufacturing environment
- Able to read, write, and speak English – and shop drawings of course!
- Ability to use hand tools and measuring devices including: sheer, grinder, angle finder
- A positive attitude and willingness to help where needed
Additionally, if you don’t feel this Brampton-based TIG welder position is the right job for you, but know of someone that would be a great fit – pass them along! We offer a competitive referral program for helping that friend, family member, or colleague find the right job.
Connect with us today to arrange an interview for this great opportunity.
Email: [email protected]