Stainless Steel Fabricator/Welder
Autofeed Corp. is currently looking for an experienced Stainless Steel Fabricator/Welder to work full time in our Brantford facility.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- A strong background in GTAW (TIG) processes for Stainless Steel Sheet, and other alloys
- Strong interpretation of Engineering Drawings
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Electrical/Automation experience would also be an asset
- Experience using lathe, drill press, rolls and milling machines (training can be provided)
- Use of various power tools and shop tools.
- A team player, who can interrelate and operate effectively with peers and other associates
- A self-starter who is able to work independently.
- Organization Skills and the ability to be flexible in managing changing priorities
- Communication Skills – Both Written and Oral
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Safety orientated, team player and willingness to learn are important traits for the potential candidate.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year or more experience in welding (TIG) and have achieved a high school or college degree.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, food (FDA) would be an asset.
- Experience reading drawings is a requirement.
- Separate individual work station
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
We are looking for a practical, hands-on, self-starter who is eager to learn the “ins and outs” of machine building. The right candidate should be capable of wearing many hats.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please forward your resume, along with references stating your career interests and compensation expectations.
We will contact those we seek to interview only.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 per year
- TIG Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)