Free Form Plastics is currently looking for a Tooling Fabricator to join our team in St. Brieux.
- To build high quality parts from which we can design and fabricate tooling.
- To fabricate high quality tooling that is both precise and production friendly.
- Support continuous improvement activities by fabricating tools that will help improve processes as requested by Production Engineering and other departments.
- Support production as a customer to deal with any tooling issues that may come up to eliminate any downtime due to tooling on the production line.
- Produce quality components that conform to engineering specifications and quality requirements (FE and/or Weld).
- Fabrication (cut, drill, form, weld and assembly) of first piece parts before a fixture is available. This may require complete set-up and fabrication from raw material, fabrication of pre-weldment components, to welding & assembly.
- Fabrication of pre-designed tooling or design & fabricate tooling from scratch.
- Modification of tooling due to Engineering Change bulletins.
- Repair & maintenance of tooling due to damage or loss.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 3-5 years in production fabrication environment
- High level of motivation, attention to detail and commitment to fabricating high quality parts
- Strong problem solving skills and an ability to think creatively
- Journeyman designation is an asset
- Tooling and mold making experience is an asset
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS:
Friday, May 7, 2021 by 5:00 P.M.