Trailer mechanic needed Monday thru Friday, dayshift. Must have knowledge in brakes, ABS, suspension, electrical, inspections, brakes, doors, floors, roofing, paneling, aluminum rails, welding. Must be able to perform quality repairs, pm inspections, have pride in their work and be able to complete a work order. Majority of the work will be in the shop with occasional mobile work. Top pay with benefits for the right candidate. Please contact us immediately if interested.
- Driver’s License
- Mechanic: 1 year
- Diesel Mechanic Certification (Preferred)
- A set of basic hand tools
- Seeking experienced flatbed and dry bulk tank mechanics
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license: CDL Preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random drug screening required by DOT.
- Experience with DOT and ASME tank repairs
- Experience moving trailers in and out of shop a plus
- Experience welding on aluminum and mild steel
- Preferably the successful candidate will have inspector credentials
- Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose and perform quality maintenance and repair of trailers.
- Build, rebuild, and repair all parts of trailer equipment to specifications as assigned.
- Read and understand job orders ensuring corrective action and the documentation of repair processes to company standards.
- Assist other mechanic technicians on work orders/jobs requiring assistance.
- Provide excellent customer service to communicate with drivers and vendors and effectively resolve issues.
Hours Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM with 1 hour lunch break
Short Term Disability
Interested apply at:
Questions call Mandy at 281-661-3958 or Greg at 713-688-8400 ext 125
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77092: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Trailer Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location