Are you interested in learning to TIG weld and developing your mechanical skills? Creative Tooling Solutions is looking for a mechanically-inclined candidate to train on the ins and outs of TIG welding.
- Primarily operating a TIG welder to produce weldments as per engineering drawings, within specifications.
- Utilizing various fixtures and jigs to accurately locate work pieces for welding.
- Reviewing drawings and checking product to ensure work is meeting expected quality standards.
- Developing blueprint reading skills, a knowledge of weld symbols, and experience utilizing precision measuring instruments.
Interested candidates should be mechanically inclined, have an aptitude for showing attention to detail, and possess an eagerness to learn skills in the welding field. No prior welding skills are required!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- South Bruce Peninsula, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location