Join our team of professionals dedicated to delivering the best product and the best service to the market.
Commercial Truck Equipment is Canada’s largest, most stable, and most diversified company serving the work truck industry, the utility industry, and the emergency equipment industry. Since 1947, we continue to provide unmatched job security and a comprehensive list of employee benefits. More than 30% of our team are long-tenured employees with over 15 years of service; evidence of strong employee/employer relationships, effective teamwork, and the benefit of an open-door policy. As Commercial continues to grow and diversify, we are looking for qualified and committed people to join our team.
To install components and systems associated with utility vehicles and truck equipment, including maintenance and repair of truck equipment hydraulic components. To complete this work, you are expected to read blueprints and build diagrams while troubleshooting and diagnosing problems. Additionally, you would be expected to read dials and meters to determine hydraulic and electrical output/input to analyze machine performance.
- Knowledge of electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic assembly and equipment
- Hydraulic troubleshooting
- Performance testing and optimization
- Utilizing hand and power tools; torque wrenches, pneumatic drills, impact drills, laser measuring tools, and more
- Knowledge of detailed and large scaled blueprints and schematics is considered an asset
- General truck equipment and body installation experience is considered an asset
- 3+ years of related hydraulic experience
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
- Valid class 5 driver’s license or equivalent
- Strong commitment to safety.
- Detail oriented, dependable, and punctual.
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service.
- Journeyperson ticket considered an asset
This is a full-time permanent position that includes competitive compensation, medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability, company-sponsored matching RRSP plan, profit sharing, boot allowance, tool allowance and replacement program, PPE, training and apprentice opportunities, as well as the opportunity for exceptional career growth.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated. Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate. We thank all who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$38.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care