- Must have the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team;
- Forklift Operator License, Confined Space and Fall Arrest Training would be considered assets.
- Filling out reports properly;
- Proper markings on bundles;
- Must be accountable for production;
- Responsible for general work area housekeeping;
- Must report all accidents/problems to supervisor;
- Assist maintenance on all break downs;
- Responsible for writing work requests for electrical and mechanical repairs;
- Ability to maintain production demands as required;
- Must have full knowledge of companies safety and lock-out procedures;
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
- Work under pressure;
- Physically fit;
- Attention to detail;
- Bending, crouching, kneeling;
- Must be available to work shift work.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions.