WATER TRUCK OPERATOR/DRIVER – DZ required – AZ preferred
(WELDING EXPERIENCE AN ASSET)
SilverLine Group, a leader in the construction & trucking industry, is looking for an enthusiastic, and reliable individual with a “go-getter” attitude to assume the role of a WATER TRUCK OPERATOR/DRIVER to fill a temporary leave with the potential for full-time.
· 2 years experience operating a Water Truck
· Valid DZ Ontario driver’s license (AZ preferred)
· Must be insurable with clean driver’s abstract
· Mechanical knowledge as asset
· Able to easily navigate roadways in the Niagara to GTA and surrounding areas
· Strong commitment to getting the job safely
· Reliable, dependable, and punctual to work required hours Monday to Saturday
· Must have the full physical ability to easily enter/exit the cab multiple times throughout the day, sit and or stand for extended periods, dexterity to operate controls, climb and crouch.
What you will do:
· Pre-trip and Post-Trip Inspections, Driver Logs and paperwork
· Fuel equipment
· Assist in maintaining a clean job area by dewatering streets
· Interacts with dispatch, coworkers, customers, and all others in a polite, courteous, and respectful manner
· Drive in a safe and courteous manner, obeying all traffic laws, quarry, scale house, and MTO inspection requirements
· Perform minor service
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants are asked to please apply through the Indeed website.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will be in contact with those selected for interviews.
Reference ID: wtrtrk2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
We respect and support COVID-19 safety measures and have procedures in place to protect our workers.