We are growing and expanding!
CNH Industrial Canada ltd, Saskatoon – New Holland Plant is currently recruiting for 3 – 6 month term weld fabricators for our Tooling facility.
The main function of this position is to construct, alter and repair weld jigs and fixtures as well as work on other various projects for while incorporating lean manufacturing principles.
- Construct, alter and repair a variety of special tools and templates, Perform machining of parts for more intricate work and other operations for higher grade Fabricators.
- Check tooling made or modified by outside subcontractors to insure it meets quality specifications.
- Perform machine operations requiring a variety of regular and exacting set ups to maintain close tolerances
- Bench work involving filing, grinding, assembling and adjusting to obtain satisfactory operations.
- Perform welding requiring skill and knowledge of fabricating practices when required or assigned.
- Perform fabrication operations requiring a variety of regular and exacting set ups to maintain close tolerances. Fabricate or modify replacement parts as required.
- Maintain necessary records and performing some transactions on computers.
- Strong organizational skills, extremely self-motivated, and the ability to plan and perform work unsupervised.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proven mechanical background and ability.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience demonstrated use of fabrication equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ demonstrated use of mig welding experience.
- 1 to 3 years applied trades training or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with hoisting and rigging is an asset.
- Previous experience in manufacturing would be considered an asset.
- Grade 12 or GED Equivalency.
- Fulltime hours
- Very competitive wages
- Additional company paid holidays
- Industry leading safety program
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: Up to $32.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday