Looking for your next opportunity in the fast-paced and exciting field of automotive manufacturing?
Look no further!
Join our team as our newest Weld Technologist on our Day shift!
Your daily responsibilities will include:
– Troubleshoot robotic welding processes and resolve weld issues.
– Develop program routines for new jobs.
– Change over jobs and setting up of weld tooling on automated equipment.
– Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on robots and automated welding machines in a timely manner.
– Responsible for making a required modification to robotic equipment to meet quality standards.
– Develop and document process parameters for resistance and GMAW operations.
– Program and troubleshoot all weld controllers to ensure quality standards are met.
– Make appropriate modifications to welding equipment to ensure a high level of running efficiency.
– Participate in continuous improvement projects
– Maintain safety standards of equipment and work area and perform all duties in a safe manner in accordance with the safety policies of Guelph Manufacturing Group Inc.
What are we looking for?
– A Weld Engineering Technician diploma with a minimum of 3 years of practical field experience.
– Robotic programming experience (ABB, PANASONIC, MOTOMAN)
– Working knowledge of resistance welding (Medar Weld Controls) & MIG welding processes (GMAW &FCAW)
– Good organizational and computer skills with the ability to work with others
– Excellent at troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking, apply today!
Guelph Manufacturing has you covered!
We offer a pension plan and comprehensive benefits package including prescription, vision, dental, and much more!
More about us!
Since inception in 1965 as a custom Tool & Die machine shop; Guelph Manufacturing Group Inc. has evolved into a leading manufacturer and supplier of metal stampings, assemblies, headrest and armrest inserts, wire form, and other metal components to the automotive industry. Guelph Manufacturing has 3 plants in Guelph, Ontario, and our APMF plant in Atlanta, Georgia. Guelph Manufacturing’s sales office is located in Warren, Michigan.
Guelph Manufacturing offers a positive and supportive working environment that encourages its people to take personal ownership of all business activities. Each employee plays a vital role in reaching the company’s goal of 100% customer satisfaction. People at Guelph Manufacturing are always looking for ways to continuously enhance our commitment to process improvements.
At Guelph Manufacturing we place the health and safety of our employees above all else. We are very proud of our Health and Safety record and we strive each day to maintain this important goal. The elimination of all workplace hazards is a constant process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Welding: 3 years (Preferred)
- Robotic Programming : 3 years (Preferred)