Setup and operate an automatic press and various other related pieces of equipment to produce various components to required specification. Responsible for quality and quantity of product produced. Other duties as required to meet business needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
Physical Demands and Abilities
- Identify good quality welds to ensure quality product.
- Set up and weld the rates established.
- Changing all welding jigs.
- Jig and block frames in the area as needed.
- Should know how to make minor repairs to welding machine.
- Identify safety hazards and reporting and to direct supervisor
- Ability to multitasking
- Lift up to 45 lbs.
- Operate small and large equipment and tools
- Must be able to lift, pull, and push heavy equipment
- Stand for long periods of time
- Physically able to work in any position
- Ability to withstand extreme heat during summer season, at times reaching over 100 degrees
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 – $16.35 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location