Now hiring Welders in Tulsa for traveling work!
Trillium Construction is now seeking MIG Welders for traveling work out of Kansas!
This is 2nd shift Mon-Thurs from 4:30 PM – 3:00 Am with Fridays Overtime working 8-12 hours per day. The pay is $18-$20 an hour plus $90 a day worked per diem. Duration through March 2021. Needed in manufacturing plant in Kansas. Must have at least one year of recent manufacturing/MIG experience.
- Operate weld robots as required
- Ability to load fixture and weld parts as required
- Ability to read blue prints and understand AWS weld symbols as required for the position
- Ability to achieve quality welds while staying on production schedule
- Maintain inventory accuracy at all times
- Ability to use all tools necessary for the position
- Other duties as assigned
If interested, please apply today!
- MIG welding experience and ability to pass weld test as required
- Understand team concepts and be a strong team player
- Able to excel in a fast paced, high pressure situations and be results oriented
- Understanding of lean concepts and willing to accept/implement change
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour