INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a successful and expanding Canadian firm that specializes in design, build and modify wide variety of highest quality luxury and security standard armored trucks, vans, SUVs, and limousines. For over 25 years the company utilizes a combination of advanced custom-made technologies, modern composite, and transparent ballistic materials to create superb luxury, yet top-secure vehicles for its very happy clients around the world.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints with respect to customized armored vehicles welding.
- Perform welding of metal assemblies modifying customized armored vehicle welded components.
- Inspect welds for quality and remove weld spatter.
- Prime and seal welding spots.
- Connect cables from welding unit to obtain amperage, voltage, slope, and pulse, as specified by engineer.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment, fully automated welding equipment.
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines.
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment.
- Fit, braze and torch-straighten metal.
- Weld in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions.
- Perform all necessary maintenance and repair on all equipment used in welding.
- Determine weldability of materials.
- Operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products.
- Operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
- 3 years to less than 5 years’ experience in armored vehicle and custom-made luxury vehicle welding, component design & development.
- Additional experience in an automotive OEM quality environment to ensure proper performance and compliance to standards, including but not limited to ISO9001, VPAM, STANAG, health and safety and other standards.
INKAS® is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at INKAS® are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. INKAS® will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
INKAS® welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
We thank all candidates in advance but will only contact those selected for interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent