Welder B Pressure
Build Your Future. Come Build With Us!
We are seeking 2 experienced B Pressure Welders for a site in the Wood Buffalo Area. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing pressure welding duties in a heavy industrial maintenance setting.
Pay Schedule: Day 1-7 all hours are paid at straight time
Hours of work: 12 hours per day.
Flights/Accommodations: Chartered flights from Edmonton and Calgary. Camp accommodations provided.
- Develops patterns for projects or follows directions in given layouts, blueprints and work orders
- Cleans, checks for defects and shapes component parts, sometimes using a cutting torch
- Welds parts, and may also build up worn parts by welding layers of high-strength hard-metal alloys onto them.
- Perform daily progress reports based on client and company requirements.
- Work in a team based environment.
- May perform other related duties assigned.
- Must be willing to be hired as a by hand welder as a direct employee.
- Must be able to perform physically demanding work for a long duration of time.
- Must be able to perform duties at heights.
- Must be able to work in a live plant environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Work will be a combination of indoors and outdoors in various weather conditions
- Must have previous welding experience in an industrial setting
- Must be able to test in a welding facility for all site specific welding procedures
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must complete specific online training assigned at time of hire.
- Journeyperson Welding certificate from a recognized provincial training authority
- Initial B Pressure Ticket
- Valid government issued photo identification
- Basic Safety Orientation OR Common Safety Orientation OR OSSA Regional Orientation
- Confined Space OSSA or ESC
- Fall Protection OSSA or ESC
- Elevated Work Platform OSSA
- Company and Client specific online training courses.
Required Welding Procedure Tickets
- F3/F4 Welder Performance Qualification
- Hard surface welding
- CWB SMAW All Position
- We will test all successful candidates to ensure they meet our company standards.
Powered by JazzHR