Job Summary: We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated Welder with a desire to work in a fast paced, quality centered environment. This role is vital to ensuring the resulting end product is made to exact specifications as designated by the customer, meets all quality tests and is delivered on time. As such, a unique blend of the following characteristics is a must:
- Exhibit strong knowledge of weld characteristics and inspection of welds
- Ability to set and weld with Miller, MIG welding equipment from gauge material thicknesses to heavy plate
- Use effective communications and organizational skills.
- Have innate attention to detail promoting ability to conduct qualifying tests for customer parts
- Efficiently conduct qualifying tests for customer parts
- Willingness to cross train to other positions or skills.
- 2+ years of welding experience
- Ability to read and understand blue prints
This position is carried out in a weld shop environment and as such has the following physical work requirements:
- Must be able to lift 100lbs
- Must be able to position weld apparatus in any position the work required
- Physical weld testing on site must be acceptable
All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.