This opportunity includes working as a Welder at our jobsite in Jacksonville, FL.
- Physical Strength
- Able to stand, walk, bend and or kneel 8+ hours a day
- Lift and carry 50 -75 lbs.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to work outside in heat / cold / industrial work environment
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all employees at all levels in the workplace
- Fabricate and manufacture metal parts for later assembly
- Produce strong, clean welds
- Ability to test output to ensure strength and tolerance of welds
Requirements and Qualifications
- Familiarity with common welding tools and procedures including MIG welding, metal fabricating, grinding, and finishing metals
- Knowledge of tape measure and basic math
- Ability to stand, crouch, and occasionally lift heavy equipment
- Reliable Transportation
- Prioritize safety and awareness
- High School Diploma / G.E.D or trade / vocational school
Leware Construction Company of Florida, Inc. is a private, family owned/operated business located in Leesburg, FL. Leware specializes in bridge construction and has been in business for 50 years. We work throughout Florida with the majority of our projects being performed for the Florida Department of Transportation and local municipalities.
We offer a competitive salary and an optional comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life and supplemental insurance after completion of the probationary period.
Immediate openings are available.
Leware Construction Company of Florida, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer, and participates in E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance