We are a busy metal building construction company looking to hire a dedicated welder/general laborer. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, following directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen, among other various related job duties. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
Construction Laborer Responsibilities:
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
Construction Laborer Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 – $26.00 per hour
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations