Looking for a career on the water?
Then we are your employer of choice! Work with us on the Mississippi River and in the Gulf Region.
Maintenance Dredging I, LLC is seeking experienced Welders to perform essential duties aboard its dredges.
- pass pre-employment drug screen and physical and background check. Must attain or be able to attain your TWIC Card.
- ability to fulfill schedule requirements which vary according to job. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- have reliable transportation for travel to job sites.
- ability to lift/carry 50 to 100 pounds
- withstand constant change of weather conditions
- follow company policy and procedures
- work on unleveled surfaces due to movement of water
- have 1-3 years welding experience, marine industry preferred.
If you are interested in this position please reply to this post or go to www.mdi-dredging.com and fill out our application.
Maintenance Dredging I, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Federal law prohibits employment to anyone under age 18. Must be a legal U.S. Citizen or have proof of legal right to work in U.S.A. MDI, LLC uses E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Welding: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Multiple Locations