Sure Steel, Inc. is a nationally-recognized leader in the supply and erection of pre-engineered metal buildings, structural steel, and associated components. We are looking for Ironworkers/Structural Welders.
- 3-5 years of work experience in the steel construction industry. Preference given to those with intermediate to advanced pre-engineered metal building and insulated metal panel experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred, but not required.
- OSHA 10/30 training.
- Must be drug-free, be able to pass E-Verify and a background check, and have reliable transportation.
- Sheeting (IMP)
Essential Functions and Duties
- Must be able to work up to 60 hrs./week in stressful situations and in adverse conditions.
- Must be dependable and show up to work each day.
- Must be fully-tooled with all of the necessary hand tools to perform the work.
Compensation and Benefits
- Wage: Based on experience.
- Competitive per diem and monthly travel allowance paid.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits are available.
- 401k retirement plan with generous company match.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Wage depends on experience.
- Veterans are encouraged to apply.