$1000 Retention Bonus
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for various types of weld preparation, welding and weld finishing operations to manufacture product to customer drawings, specifications, or other forms of instruction. Perform all tasks necessary in the manufacture of finished product. Follow standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.**
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work every Monday through Friday – 40 hours constitutes a regular work week.
- Work overtime as required.
- Understand welding safety and comply with all PPE requirements at all times.
- Receive both written and verbal assignments and perform work assigned by department supervisor.
- Provide assistance to other employees as assigned.
- Work in any area of the facility where skills and/or experience deemed most useful.
- Fit up components, perform welding prep and welding.
- Perform material handling functions using both cranes and tow motors.
- Inform Supervisor/Lead Person of material discrepancies or other issues found with product.
- Read and interpret blueprints, bills of material, and work instructions as necessary to perform each assigned task.
- Understand quality standards and requirements and perform all functions skillfully, efficiently and with high degree of quality.
- Work safe every day.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Must work to plant safety requirements.
- Must be proficient in assigned welding techniques.
- Must have the ability to work any shift.
- Quality orientation and attention to detail.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.**
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED
The employee must possess the ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external customers in both written and oral form.**
- Sit or Stand as needed
- Walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day
- Reaching above shoulder height, below the waist or lifting as required to reach documents or store materials throughout the workday.
- Proper lifting techniques required
SAFETY AND POLICY PRACTICES:
Each employee must be knowledgeable of standard safety policies and procedures and adhere to the same while supporting the goals and objectives of the organization and recognizing the Company’s need to achieve its business objectives. Each employee is responsible for complying with company hazardous waste disposal procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 – $25.90 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location