Welder | Fabricator
RM Trailer Ltd ~ Abbotsford, BC
Competitive Wage and Benefits Package
Comfortable Indoor Work Environment
Are you an experienced and professional welder with skilled fabrication practices …. ?
RM Trailer Ltd. delivers excellence in the design and building of specialized mobile units. We are looking for a keen individual who wants to use their welding and fabrication skills in our manufacturing process.
The individual we seek will have a minimum of 3 years welding / fabrication experience with the ability to undertake a variety of tasks that could include the following:
Key Role Accountabilities
· Mig weld steel and aluminum, Tig would be a huge asset
· Evaluate drawings and ensure implementation accordingly
· Meticulous in your measures and cuts
· Build from new or repair damaged units
· Comfortable with power tools to include metal grinder, chop saw, plasma cutter, band saw
· Focus on Safety
· Keen eye for detail
· Results driven
· Critical thinker
· Works at being part of a team through collaboration and communication
· Positive attitude
· Thrives in a high pace environment
· Valid BC Driver’s license
We are an aligned team who value a transparent workplace, employee communication, innovation and encourage training and skills development. The position offered is full time | 40 hours per week | Monday through Friday | 8am to 4:30pm which includes a 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
View our work at …. RMTrailer.ca
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care