We are recruiting for a Welder / Fabrication Foreman to contribute to the success of our Houston location. We are an industry leader in the design, manufacturing, and processing of high-quality, high-performance material handling systems. This role offers the opportunity to make a real impact to the Company.


Do you like to manage and work on the shop floor. This Job is a foreman job and a Welding/Fabrication job combined.

Are you a proactive, assertive, take charge person? Are you a team player? Do you have workaholic tendencies? Do you possess the ability to think ahead and like to move forward to attain goals? Do you have the ability to supervise a small staff of direct reports?

Are you an enthusiastic and determined professional who has a true passion for manufacturing? Do you take pride in holding teams to produce high quality work that is delivered on time to exacting specifications? Are you always looking for ways to eliminate waste and make things more efficient? Would you be excited about a career building many different types of equipment.

This person will be in charge of a fluid group of 2 to 10 depending on the type of project that is being worked on. This position requires about 35% of time in an office environment. Shop floor work for the remaining 65%. Frequent exposure to shop/inventory/shipping areas to obtain or furnish information.

Normal work day and duties

  • Fabrication and welding of various systems.
  • Inventory management, including shipping parts to customers and receiving parts from vendors.
  • Arrive early/stay late to open or close the facility.
  • Overseeing large- and small-scale projects.
  • Travel as needed for projects.
  • Install equipment at customer facility
  • Trouble shooting equipment
  • Responsible for work orders and issuing material to jobs
  • Directly supervises employees throughout production. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
  • Liaises with Purchasing on issues including organization, shortage, and unnecessary waste.
  • Ensures that all products are assembled according to customer instructions.
  • Consults with Engineering on BOM (bill of material) and designs to improve production times.
  • Ensures work is properly assigned and completed with quality, productivity, and safety specifications.
  • Other duties as assigned.


  • Fabrication
  • Welding
  • Torch cutting
  • Experience supervising a team and meeting deadlines
  • Project management experience
  • Inventory supervision experience preferred
  • Knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulics, and electrical preferred.
  • Ability to operate standard construction equipment, such as power and pneumatic tools, as well as measuring devices
  • Read and understand blueprints
  • Forklift experience is a must
  • PC skills; including Word, Excel, and Outlook
  • Current valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report
  • Satisfactory drug screening and reference check

Background check; following conditional offer of employment

Job Type: Full-time

Pay: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour


  • 401(k) matching
  • Dental insurance
  • Flexible schedule
  • Health insurance
  • Paid time off
  • Vision insurance


  • 8 hour shift
  • Monday to Friday

Supplemental Pay:


  • Management: 1 year (Preferred)
  • Welding: 5 years (Preferred)
  • Fabrication: 5 years (Preferred)


  • Driver’s License (Required)


Required travel:

Work Location:

Typical start time:

Typical end time:

Work Remotely: