AWC offers packaged and modular water and wastewater treatment systems. The AWC team has delivered over 500 integrated water, wastewater and industrial packaged solutions throughout North America and further abroad. We perform all functions in-house, which include: advanced in-house engineering & design with 3D modelling, piloting, fabrication and machining, project management, commissioning and training and a full range of field services, allowing us to provide our clients with complete turnkey systems.
AWC is currently seeking Junior to Intermediate Welders / Fabricators to join our team.
Responsibilities of the position will include:
- Welding, primarily aluminum, some carbon and stainless steel
- Reading and building from fabrication drawings
- Fabricating items such as tankage, pressure vessels, skid-mounted systems, and a variety of other process systems and components
- Using a variety of tools and equipment including: hand power tools, shear, brake press, iron worker, chop saws, horizontal band saws, etc.
The successful candidate will receive on the job training (procedural, safety, equipment, rigging, etc.) and will receive applicable WCB certifications upon demonstrating requisite skill level.
- Welding C ticket
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Some experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures
- A good team player able to work with co-workers
- Strong aluminum welding and fabrication skills
- High quality standards and attention to detail
- Strong commitment to health and safety standards and procedures
- Industry Leading Compensation Packages. AWC Solutions has developed a compensation package for each position at AWC that rewards employees for hard work and results. From base salary to group benefits to positions specific perks, team members are rewarded for their part and contribution to the growth of AWC.
- Personal Development. AWC is a strong believer in lifelong personal growth and development. We offer financial support and time off for various courses which will help advance our team members’ careers. A healthy mind and heart lends to a healthy contributor to the success of the company. As such, AWC also provides subsidies for various fitness passes or activities.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. At AWC, we have a love for life and a love of what we do. We are certainly a fun place to work, with company sponsored monthly social nights, and various other team outings throughout the year. We also work really, really hard; we put the petal to the metal and get the job done. Their team is committed to maintaining a professional environment while connecting with each and every member on a personal level.