Rollins Machinery, a lower mainland-based equipment distributor is growing and we are currently looking for a motivated individual to fill the position of Welder / Fabricator Technician based out of our Langley Head Office.
- Ability to read and interpret work orders and design instructions
- Ability to fabricate, weld and install steel
- Must be customer oriented and professional
- Be a strong team player
- Dependable, organized and strong communication (oral & written) skills
Skills and Qualifications
- 4 to 5 years minimum experience in a similar position
- The ideal candidate will have experience in mounting Roll-Off hoists and Hooklifts
- A knowledge of heavy-duty mechanical for refuse truck bodies, farm equipment and mowing equipment is considered a definite asset
- Must be capable of meeting the physical demands of the job with the ability to lift at least 75 lbs repeatedly
- Having own hand tools is an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Must be self-motivated and have a positive work ethic
Rollins is privately held and been in business since 1946. We are a multi-industry, multi-line dealer selling equipment to Municipalities, Farms, Golf courses, and Private contractors in markets that include refuse, sewer & water, sports turf, agriculture & roadside maintenance. Rollins is continually looking to expand on our local footprint here in BC. We recently added the Kelowna branch to complement our existing locations in Langley, Chilliwack and Chemainus.
Join Our Team
Rollins provides a competitive salary and an attractive Health, Vision and Dental benefits package.
Interested candidates are to reply by email to jobs at rollinsmachinery.com Resume and cover letter required.
NO PHONE CALLS please. Only parties of interest will be contacted.
Please visit our website at www.rollinsmachinery.com to learn more about us.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday