Henry Drilling is one of the largest drilling companies in Western Canada and has the most modern drilling fleet in British Columbia. We have more than 30 years experience in the drilling business, and our specialty is tackling jobs that few other companies can do.
We are seeking a skilled Field Welder. With this role, you will have the opportunity to work in different construction sites across British Columbia. This is a full-time position with overtime opportunities.
- Be a safety leader by adhering and by meeting all safety requirements and applicable safety policies.
- Perform detailed welding techniques and weld components in flat, vertical and overhead positions.
- Read blueprints, specifications, production layouts and technical drawings.
- Operate welding equipment and monitor welding processes to avoid distortion.
- Signal equipment operators to move large work pieces.
- Fit parts to obtain required configurations.
- Use acetylene welding/cutting torch.
- Read work orders, instructions, formulas and processing charts.
- Handle, install, position and move materials.
- Over duties as required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Welder certification and several years of relevant experience.
- CWB Certification.
- CSTS-09 Certification.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Trustworthy, hardworking and hands on.
- Excellent communication skills and team work ability.
- Fabrication experience and equipment operation is an asset.
- Must be located in the Lower Mainland Area.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Extended Health Care.
- Dental Care.
- Profit sharing (DPSP).
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- RRSP Matching Program.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Dependent Life Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Accidental Death, Disease and Dismemberment Insurance.
- Travel Health Insurance.
- On-site parking.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Welding : 3 years (Preferred)
- Lower Mainland, BC (Required)