Metform International Ltd. is a Mississauga, Ontario based Roll Forming and Coil Processing equipment manufacturer. We design and build custom machinery for high volume production facilities all over the world. Our priority is long lasting, quality machinery that our customers can rely on. Dedicated to the roll forming & coil processing equipment industry, 2018 is Metform’s 50th Anniversary.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- An ongoing commitment to employee health and safety, along with training
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing organization
- Friendly work environment with many long term Metform employees, Monthly employee BBQ’s
- Convenient location; within 5 minutes of the 401, 410 and 407 highways in Mississauga
*Job Title: Welder – Fitter
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
Shifts: Day Shift
Salary: *Compensation commensurate with experience
We are currently looking for a Welder – Fitter to join our team in building high precision, high quality Roll Forming and Coil Processing Machinery for our international customer base.
Production starts with our main weldments and it’s critical you are responsible and dedicated to ensure projects stay on schedule. We have a fast paced shop environment, with multiple jobs in process at any given time. You must be organized and diligent in the execution of your work.
Our business is very diverse; this gives the opportunity for employees to get involved in different types of work and projects.
- To produce welded assemblies within specifications and in accordance with Metform quality standards and operating practices, and do so at a rate of production that allows Metform to meet its cost budget and delivery obligations.
- To enthusiastically support and comply with Metform’s customer-centred Quality Assurance Program.
- Performs Machine Fitter duties when required
- Minimum 3-5 years welding and fitting experience; ability to eliminate weld defects such as porosity, weak penetration, rough welds, etc.
- Able to use measuring instruments, crane, and forklift as required
- Ability to read drawings and communicate problems to supervisor
- Manual machining experience
- Valid G Class drivers license & reliable transportation
- A desire for continuous improvement
- Problem solving experience
- Ability to work in face paced environment
- Ability to work unsupervised
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $28.00-$32.00 per hour
- Welding: 3 years (Required)
- Fitting: 3 years (Required)