Experienced Fitter / Welder
These positions are full time, day or afternoon shift. With our team of specialists in all aspects of steel processing and fabrication candidates can expect a fast moving, dedicated environment with exposure to shearing, punching, forming, welding and fabrication.
Monday to Friday: Day Shift = 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Monday to Friday: Afternoon Shift = 3:00 pm to 11 pm
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes training and career growth path with excellent hands on exposure to all industry equipment and processes.
Do you love having a variety of work in your day to day, and enjoy learning from other departments?
Our CWB Certified shop is looking for a new team member to further enhance our offering.
What’s in it for you?
Competitive pay – Salary to be discussed
Qualified Co Workers
Inside work – Shop located in Stoney Creek, Ontario
Stable work –Day or Afternoon Shifts available – 8 hours – Monday to Friday, with paid breaks and lunch
Qualifications – Who are we looking for?
– 3 or more years as a Welder/Fitter using carbon steel
– Set-up – Operation: Mig/Tig/Stick Welding, Forklift certificate, Operate fab equipment, Hand tools, Measuring equipment
– CWB tickets will be given preference
– Strong work history with experience reading and interpreting blueprints
– Previous experience in a fabrication industry
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent