DuSold Designs, Inc. is a Lewisvillebased Custom Automotive company seeking a skilled individual to fill its open welder/fitter/fabricatorposition. The Company builds custom chassis, suspension parts, body parts,interior parts, roll cages, etc… If it can be shaped in metal, we can makeit. Successful Candidate will be involved in all facets of fabrication andwelding related to the construction of custom and performance vehicles.
DuSoldDesigns was founded 20 years ago with the idea, that “the right way is theonly way,” and as a result, the Company has a very strong reputationnationwide.
Over its 20 years of business, the company has grown into a much larger shopand expanded the range of services that it offers. We are most proud of how wehave grown our amazing customer base organically through word of mouth andbeing out there with likeminded people. Now in our current 13,000 square footfacility, we have the equipment, experience, and ability to make dreams cometrue. There is no limit to the types of projects we are willing to take on, andin recent years building and racing cars has pushed our capabilities evenfurther with a fabrication shop that can design and build anything fromsuspension parts to a complete chassis. The journey has been made morefulfilling as we have created great relationships with manufacturers andbuilders around the country, that make our industry bigger and better everyyear. In addition to Metal Fabrication, we provide additional services thatinclude Custom Painting, Airbrushing, Custom Carbon Fiber Fabrication, MotorSwaps, Alignments, Mechanical Services and Complete Automotive Builds.
- Proficient in MIG and TIG welding
- Extensive knowledge in welding and metal fabrication, including metal shaping,forming and finishing
- Strong ability and in-depth knowledge of common welding processes
- Experienced in using jigs and other template equipment
- Must possess physical dexterity for welding and fabrication processes
- Able to read and interpret blueprints, working drawings, schematics andtechnical publications
- Must know how to read a tape measure, and how to measure using calipers andmicrometers.
- Ability to maintain an exceptionally high degree of workmanship
- Knowledge of quality assurance and safety standards and procedures
- Willing to work overtime and to learn new skills
- Ability to lift 45+ pounds
- Must maintain a safe work environment by adhering to safety standards
Our fabricator//fitter/welders MUST provide their own hand tools.
Pay: based on requisite skills and experience
40 hours per week + some overtime
Paid Holidays and Vacation
Available to interview immediately!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place