H&H Manufacturing Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of construction attachments in Ontario. We are looking for a reliable Flux-Core welder. This full-time position requires working a minimum of 40 hours a week plus potential overtime Monday – Friday day shift. We offer a comprehensive benefit plan.
Ideal candidates will
- have 3-5 years recent flux core welding experience
- be able to weld all positions FCAW, SMAW & MIG on steel. proficiently.
- be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications and take verbal instructions to weld all parts as required.
- be able to operate welding, hoisting and lifting equipment
- be able to work with minimal supervision in a quality production environment
- provide own welding helmet and steel toed work boots
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $27.29 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- welding: 3 years (preferred)