Northside Industries, an industry leader in the manufacturing and assembly of a variety of steel and aluminum fabrications for the Oil and Gas, Forestry, Heavy Duty Truck, and Mining sectors and is seeking a full-time Welder for its West Kelowna, BC location.
Northside Industries has been serving their customers both locally and throughout Western Canada for over 50 years, providing only the highest level of workmanship and service to exceed customers’ expectations.
Northside Industries requires a positive, team-oriented individual who can contribute to the growth of the company. Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
– GMAW Welding of a variety of steel products in a safe and efficient manner
– Following both customer and internal prints to ensure parts meet quality expectations
– Welder setup for differing material thicknesses and weld-callouts
– Safe and efficient use of supportive tools such as grinders, jigs/fixtures etc.
– Interpret weld prints to ensure parts meet all dimensional requirements
– Minimum of 2 years experience carrying out GMAW welding is preferred
– Proven skills to interpret and understand technical drawings including tolerances
– High attention to detail
– Proven team player
– Strong work ethic
– Familiar with testing and measuring equipment
– TIG welding experience may be an asset
Northside Industries offers competitive compensation packages, benefits, incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Northside Industries holds quality and welding certification through ISO 9001:2015 and CWB respectively.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- RRSP Match
To keep our staff, employees and families safe we require in person applicants to sign in at the main office and wear a mask and gloves. If you do not have personal protective equipment, we will provide a mask and gloves to you.
- GMAW welding: 2 years (Preferred)